Hello! Bonjour! Aloha! Hola!
My name is Laura and let me start off by saying that I am new to this whole blogging thing. I have always had motives to start a blog but never had the time to continuously post on it. This is my first attempt and I have big things planned for myself with this blog and a future youtube channel! As you can tell by the title of this post, I just wanted to introduce myself to those who do not really know who I am.
I am a 19-year-old college student living in south florida where the weather is (most times) absolutely gorgeous. The beach is like a second home to me where I can go and have the time of my life all day no matter the weather. As I mentioned before, I am a full time college student so you can assume I do not have all the money in the world to do many things out of state just yet but I plan to travel to many different places in the world and gain experiences. When it comes to my social life, I can honestly say that I love interacting with others and meeting new people. There is a girl named Cristina who has been my best friend for almost four years now and we have big plans for our friendship starting off with our first trip together to Puerto Rico! During this trip I will be making various blog posts and plan to start a new youtube channel where I will be posting vlogs of the beautiful island. Most would not have guessed that I am social since I really do not go out to much parties or social gatherings. I am one of those individuals that would socialize perfectly with anyone but instead of parties, would rather be with a few friends to go on adventures.
Well, that basically explains me as a whole but I made a list of a couple more facts about me for you to know:
- I am a huge animal lover. From scales to fur, I love them all and have strong opinions about all cruelty toward them.
- Fashion is a passion. Though I have not followed up with the latest trends until recently, fashion has always been something that I wanted to look into.
- This girl right here is a dancing queen. Since I enrolled into my first dancing class in 3rd grade, I have not stopped. Dance is probably my strongest passion and talent.
- I’m the youngest of four. From my two sisters and brother, I am the baby. Both my sisters are married and my brother is currently active in the Navy. He is my hero.
- If I could magically sing like Ariana Grande, I would pursue music. Singing is more of a hidden talent to me but I do it everyday.
- Travel Junkie!.. To be honest, I do not travel a lot at all BUT I plan to travel almost all around the world when I can. First stop being Puerto Rico this spring break.
- Lets be friends!..I love meeting new bloggers and connecting with other individuals that share the same interests as myself so don’t hesitate to contact me through here or any of my socials 🙂